- 90% attendance is mandatory for all students. In case of extraordinary circumstances, prior
permission for leave must be taken from the Principal with a written explanation.
- Once students enter the campus, permission to leave/ to take them home during class hours will
not be granted.
- Half days are not permitted without the consent of the Principal.
- Parents should not send their child to college when he or she is suffering from any
communicable infection. A medical certificate, along with the prescription should be sent by mail
to the Principal in such cases.
- Punctuality and regular attendance are a must. Attendance on the opening day and closing day
of every session is mandatory. A fine of Rs. 500/- will be levied per day of absence for any
violation of the aforementioned rule. There are no exemptions to this policy. The student will not
be permitted to attend school unless this fine has been remitted.
- In case of absence, the reason for absence must be communicated to the class teacher, without
which the student will not be admitted into class.
- If a student requires leave for more than 3 consecutive days, permission from the Principal must
be sought in advance.
- The college will not cover academic backlog caused by absenteeism.
- In case of insufficient attendance, the student will not be permitted to take the final
- The college will not conduct a re-test for students who are absent, except at the discretion of the