The Deens Pre-University College retains the right to determine its policies. Parents and students are
requested to co-operate with the School authorities in enforcing them.
Guidelines for Parents
- 1. Parents and visitors are requested to enter the campus, after making an entry in the register
with the security personnel.
- All visitors to the campus are required to be in formal attire. Shorts and informal clothing are not
permitted within the campus.
- The college endeavours to keep the communication lines open between parents and faculty. All
written communication from parents to teachers and vice-versa will be via Eduflex.
- Teachers can meet parents only on appointment which will be fixed as per the teacher’s
availability in her/his daily schedule.
- Parents are not allowed to enter classrooms except during Open House or only with the explicit
permission from of the Principal.
- Parents are requested to inform the College immediately if there is a change in telephone
number or address and update it on the student ERP (Eduflex).
Guidelines for Students
- Every student must carry his Identity Card to College each day.
- The College gates will be closed at 8.25 am. We have a zero-tolerance policy on late coming.
- The College is not responsible for items that are misplaced or lost. All lost property that is
collected will be made available with the Admin office.
- Students are only permitted to carry nominal amounts of money to college. The College does
not take any responsibility for money brought by students
- Should a student wish to visit the canteen, they will have to seek the class teacher’s permission
to do so.
- Students are not permitted to carry on sharp objects such as knives or pointed tipped scissors
into the campus. This is a punishable offense
- Students are not permitted to bring valuable articles like expensive watches, fountain pens, MP3
players, etc., to College. In case of any violation of this rule, the article will be confiscated.
- No student is permitted to bring a smart mobile phone to the college. Only a basic model of
mobile is permitted. The child is expected to deposit the mobile with the Principal each morning
and collect it on his/her way home.
- Students may not bring in festival related articles, colours for Holi, crackers for Diwali etc into the
campus. They may not indulge in these activities in their school uniform, even outside of
campus. A failure to adhere to this policy will have very serious consequences.
10. Bullying and the use of foul language are not acceptable anywhere on the campus or on the
- The Management has the right to take action as is deemed appropriate on any student from the
College whose conduct has been found unsatisfactory in spite of repeated warnings (please note
the discipline policy).
- Any amorous gestures of hugging, kissing, cuddling, sitting in proximity than is necessary, sitting
on laps etc will fetch an instant discipline card or suspension, without dialogue
- The college uniform is an identity of the School and therefore should be respected and worn
with pride. Students are not permitted to defile the uniform by writing on them or snipping the
- In or out of uniform, students are expected to behave in a manner that brings pride to
themselves, their families and the College.
- Photography within the campus is not permitted without prior consent of the Principal
- Students are expected to respect the property and facilities of the College. A student is liable to
pay for damaging school property within two weeks of receiving an invoice.
- Kindly go through Discipline policy and sanctions regarding the same
All suggestions or grievances should be written to firstname.lastname@example.org