Is Grade 11 becoming too tough for you to cope in the current syllabus?
Are you getting newly transferred into Bangalore?
The Deens Pre University College will now be accepting applications for Grade 12 too.
What we offer are:
1. Small batch sizes
2. Effective,caring,experienced teachers and counsellors.
3. A legacy of excellent results in the previous years
4. Excellent infrastructure and lab facilities
Eligibility For Application:
1. Students who have passed 1st PU are eligible for the admission.
2. Student who have attendance shortage in 1st PU are eligible to be promoted to 2nd PU.
3. A student who has studied 1st PU in different college can be admitted for 2nd PU .
4. Students coming from different states or overseas have to get their Provision of Eligibility Certificate*. We have to collect the certificate amount and remit the same to the A/c no. 0202011020106 to DDPO office. The challan along with migration certificate should be sent to the Board.
5. CBSE/ICSE students can be admitted to 2nd PU with the eligibility certificate*.
6. Other boards offer 5 subjects to students but for admission in 2nd PU the student has to take up 6 subjects.
*The local Board of Education issues a form it is available in http://pue.kar.nic.in/
Kindly write in to email@example.com for further details.
This process is managed by the admissions officer who can be contacted by email,firstname.lastname@example.org . She will assist you during the admission process. The admissions desk would be happy to assist you with the same +91806363541941, +91806363530189