ELIGIBILITY FOR ENGINEERING COURSES
- Candidates who have qualified in 10+2 board examination or Second Pre-University Course (PUC 2) for admission to engineering courses as per COMEDK Eligibility . Candidates with qualification equivalent to PUC or HSC examination as recognised by State Government /Central Government are also eligible.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects. They should’ve studied any one of the following as an optional subject along with compulsory ones i.e. –
- Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics
- Candidates must have obtained 45% in aggregate of all subjects as well as they should have passed the subjects individually be it compulsory or optional.
- The candidates belonging to SC, ST, and OBC categories of Karnataka state need to obtain 40% marks in aggregate of all subjects besides passing in each subject.
- Candidates who hold Diploma cannot appear for COMEDK as the entrance test is for first-year engineering course admissions (Fresh) and not for lateral entry admissions to engineering courses.
COMEDK UGET ELIGIBILITY FOR ARCHITECTURE COURSES
- Candidates seeking admissions to Architecture courses through COMEDK also need to have qualified 10+2 level examination or PUC-2 course to be eligible.
- Also, candidates holding a 10+3 Diploma are also eligible for admissions through COMEDK to Architecture course.
- An aggregate of 50% marks of all subjects in the qualifying examination inclusive of Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, and OBC categories of Karnataka state need to obtain at least 45% in aggregate of all subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates seeking admissions to BArch courses must have appeared in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) or equivalent architecture entrance exams in previous year to COMEDK.
- Candidates for BArch courses are not required to appear for COMEDK UGET , as there will be no entrance test for admissions to architecture courses.
- The candidates will be required to fill COMEDK Application Form for Architecture courses, which will be available separately before COMEDK Counselling.